Awards seem to be flying in again… Not only did Fae from Fae’s Twist & Tango award me the 2nd star of the Blog Of The Year 2012 award, but also the Sunshine award – thank you so much, Fae!
I’ve decided to let you have my nominations first before I do the 10 questions thing at the end, in case you might want to skip that :-).
As I’ve re-nominated quite a few people’s blog in the past, this time I made a point of looking through my subscriptions for new ones to nominate. I found quite a few lovely ones that I hope you’ll visit.
It’s my pleasure to nominate:
The rules of the award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Answer the same 10 questions given.
4 Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
And here are the obligatory 10 questions:
1. Who is your favourite philosopher? — Sorry, I prefer thrillers and am useless with philosophers…
2. What is your favourite number? — 4
3. What is your favourite animal? — Don’t have one, sorry…
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? — No social media participation at all…
5. What is your favourite time of the day? — Early morning
6. What was your favourite vacation? — Two trips to Australia
7. What is your favourite physical activity? — Taking a walk in the woods
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? — A cup of Earl Grey with milk
9. What is your favourite flower? — Ranunculus
10. What is your passion? — Singing and blogging, though not at the same time 🙂